WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to myanmarrecipes.com: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to myanmarrecipes.com by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access myanmarrecipes.com
- For example, when you use myanmarrecipes.com, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed myanmarrecipes.com. We may also collect information about actions you take when using myanmarrecipes.com, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by myanmarrecipes.com. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on myanmarrecipes.com.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain myanmarrecipes.com;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on myanmarrecipes.com;
- To process payment for purchases you make through myanmarrecipes.com; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, myanmarrecipes.com may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of myanmarrecipes.com. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. myanmarrecipes.com currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks myanmarrecipes.com usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on myanmarrecipes.com. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in myanmarrecipes.com’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through myanmarrecipes.com to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, and is combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. This includes the name you entered (required but does not have to be your real name) and the website you entered (optional). Your email address will be stored but will not be publicly visible.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by myanmarrecipes.com, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of myanmarrecipes.com may be entirely usable.
On myanmarrecipes.com, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us via our Contact Page to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request on our Contact Page.
Amend – You may contact us via our Contact Page to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request on our Contact Page.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
myanmarrecipes.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that myanmarrecipes.com has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of myanmarrecipes.com.
Last updated: 11 Oct 2020.